Hello. My name is Daniel and I am a web designer from Germany. Currently, I am living in Bergen, Norway, and I am working at Bouvet as a front-end developer.
I am passionate about design and photography. Climbing strengthens my focus and physical condition.
On this page, you can find a selection of my projects, from the early starts to the latest works.
- Bergen kommune official website 2014 - ongoing
- Front-end development. Project coordination. Advisor for development of new intranet and the official website.
- Helse Vest 2014
- Implementation of redesign. Consultant for new responsive solutions and for content development. Universal design. SharePoint 2013.
- Bergen Cykleklubb 2014 - 2016
- Front-end and back-end development. Project management and user training. WordPress.
- Skyss 2013 - 2014
- Implementation of redesign. Consultant for new responsive solutions.
- Ombudsman for Children / Barneombudet 2013 - 2015
- Front-end and back-end development of the responsive website. WordPress.
- BKK 2013
- Implementation of redesign for new intranet. Consultant for new responsive solutions. Escenic. SVG.
- Toro and Saritas, Orkla Foods Norway 2012 - 2013
- Front-end development. Consultant for new responsive solutions. Escenic. SVG.
- Ard arealplan 2012
- Front-end and back-end development of the responsive website. Use of SVG. WordPress.
- Tall Ships Races 2014 2012 - 2013
- Front-end and backend development of the responsive website. WordPress.
- Norwegian Food Safety Authority, The Norwegian Directorate of Health 2012
- Implementation of responsive design for a campaign "Nøkkelhullsmerket".
- Energi & Klima - online magazine 2011 - 2014
- Design, front-end and backend. WordPress.
- Sør-Trøndelag Fylkeskommune / County Authority 2011 - 2012
- Front-end development of new intranet. SharePoint 2010
- Bouvet blog 2010 - ongoing
- Front-end, backend and webmaster. Project management. WordPress.
- Bergen kommune official website 2010 - 2011
- Implementation of redesign and new information architecture of the web page.
- The Office of the Prime Minister, Norwegian government 2010
- Web page template development for a campaign about the future development of work and economy in Norway. WordPress.
- University of Bergen 2007 - 2009
- Project management, user training, and system administration for the project - Integration of separate IT systems into one common CMS.
- Vox Publica - online magazine 2007 - 2009
- Redesign, front-end and backend. WordPress.
- Sunnfjord Folkehøgskule / Folk High School 2004 - ongoing
- Design, front-end, backend, and webmaster for the web page. Consultant for digital communication. WordPress.